Forgot Gigaset Pin Reset Base:
I forgot Gigaset Pin reset base (Gigaset forgot pin), I don’t know the system PIN anymore, can I reset it? This is fairly common as most of us change the standard 0000 pin on our Gigaset Cordless Phones to something else and then cannot remember where we saved the new PIN or where to even look.
- Unplug the power supply from the base unit.
- Press and hold down the paging key button on the base station
- While holding down the paging key button plug in the power-supply unit again.
- Keep pressing the paging key button on the base station for 10 seconds and then release the button. Make sure that after the power-supply unit has been plugged in, the paging key must not be held down for no longer than ten seconds. If you happen to hold the button down for longer than 30 seconds the base base will start emitting a loud noise. To stop the base from squeling you will need to follow the reset proceedure again.
- Once the button has been release the base will have been reset and all contents of the memory will be deleted and reset to default. All registered portable handsets that were previously registered will be de-registered and will need to be re-registered to the base.
- The system pin code will now also have been reset to 0000.
- Take care where you save your Gigaset cordless phone system PIN for future reference.