Motorola DM1400 Digital Mobile Two-Way Radio:
The MOTOROLA DM1400 digital mobile two way radio is a reliable and cost-effective solution to stay in contact with your team so they can communicate, coordinate and collaborate for maximum efficiency and safety. The DM1400 is designed for the daily driver for him to connect without distraction.
This analogue/digital mobile twoway radio offers the latest technology with superior audio quality for greater coveragence. It’s also compatible with advanced MOTOTRBO™ business-essential features like the Ttransmit Interrupt (decode only) which prioritizes critical communication.
The DM1400 comes as an analogue-only model but allows you to upgrade to digital with a simple software package when the time is right for you. The DM1400 is an easy to use twoway radio that delivers clear communication for maximum efficiency of your operation everytime.
- Numeric Display – Clear, simple display of channel number
- Analogue/Digital – Experience all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analogue and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace
- Analogue only – Purchase analogue capability now and transition to digital capability when you’re ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade
- Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only) – Enables a supervisor to interrupt a DM1400 conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite – Programme your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode – Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel—without the need for a repeater
- IP54 Rated – Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.