Openscape CP100 SIP phone
The Openscape CP100 sip phone is an entry level VoIP desk telephone, supporting the entire range of OpenScape Voice features and has three programmable function keys.
It has a large display, three soft-labeled programmable function keys, those are preprogrammed with ‘ call log ‘, ‘ call forwarding ‘, and ‘ redial ‘, these can be re-configured as function-, name or line keys.
In addition, the phone has two fixed function keys for ‘ settings ‘ and ‘ messages ‘ to quickly access those functions.
It includes also an internal 10/100 Base T Ethernet switch. Plus, it’s wall mountable out of the box without need for a separate kit and supports two standing position options.
The focus on basic functions makes the OpenScape Desk Phone CP100 especially suitable for Enterprises with basic phone requirements, Emerging markets / cost sensitive offers and Cloud business, as it has no paper labels.
- Graphical display, 3 lines (162*48 pixel), monochrome
- Notification LED
- 3 free programmable feature keys with status indication on the LCD display, Pre-programmed with: Call Log, Forward, Redial
- 2 fixed feature keys, Settings, Messages
- 3-way navigator, plus OK-key
- 2 audio keys (Mute/Speaker)
- Volume control +/-
- Open listening / Handsfree talking (Full-duplex)
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet Switch
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, class 1
- Wall mountable